PROVISIONAL WINNERS SUBJECT TO VALIDATION
We understand that last week a promotion test webpage was accessed by a number of visitors, which included the names of various entrants to our Woolworths 'Win a TV Cooler’ Promotion. The list of names on this test page was not accessible through the promotion website. We can confirm that the page was a test only and did not list actual winner’s details. Provisional winners have now been contacted by SMS and email and we are working through the validation process.
If your name is on the list, please check your entry email address for details on how to claim your prize.
If you have any questions regarding this promotion, please contact our promotion agency (BD Network) during business hours on (03) 9642 3361 or via email email@example.com.
Thanks for entering the promotion!
| Geoff Ahern||Ascot|
|Abbey Richards||Denistone East|
|Aimee Sharpe||Erskine Park|
|Amanda Harris||Lenah Valley|
|Amel Colosimo||Avondale Heights|
|Andrew Cowled||Bateau Bay|
|Angela Ruhland||Mount Cotton|
|Anne Conlon||Gordon Park|
|Ayesha Armstrong||Blackstone Heights|
|Barb Roach||Brentford Square|
|Belinda Mouk||Alexander Heights|
|Bernie Oestreich||Corunna Station|
|Brett Sharpe||Erskine Park|
|Bryan Mc Donald||Epping|
|Carol Jones||Biggera Waters|
|Cassidy Logue||Golden Grove|
|Cassidy Logue||Golden Grove|
|Cassidy Muskett||Black Hills|
|Cat Selth ||Novar Gardens|
|Chris Hewitt||Acacia Gardens|
|Christine Chomos||North Adelaide|
|Christopher Nogaj||Aberfoyle Park|
|Cindy Bluett||Camp Hill|
|Codey Hansen||Bateau Bay|
|Danny Rodgers||Glenmore Park|
|David Chen||Box Hill|
|Diane A Duggan||Belgravia|
|Diane Marie Nutley||Billinudgel|
|Donna Barraclough||Hamilton Valley|
|Donna Gearing||Beaumont Hills|
|Duncan White||Box Hill North|
|Dylan Karslake ||Eltham|
|Elaine Dunston||Godwin Beach|
|Elaine Smith||Agnes Banks|
|Gary Manley||Fountain Gate|
|Gavin Van Barrelo||Alberton|
|Gene Bond||Barrack Heights|
|Gilda Turner||Templestowe Lower|
|Glenn Boughen||Geilston Bay|
|Hannah Williams||Noarlunga Centre|
|Hannah Williams||Noarlunga Centre|
|Hannah Williams||Noarlunga Centre|
|Heather Mc Millan||Pakenham|
|Heather Stockton||Mount Evelyn|
|Helen Richards||Babyl Creek|
|James John Kooyman ||Alfredtown|
|Jam Sue||Alexander Heights|
|Janelle Bartle||Barney Point|
|Jayden Sullivan ||Botanic Ridge|
|Jeannette Aboufaissal ||Bellambi|
|Jenni Plant||Castle Hill|
|Jenny Hermus||Black Mountain|
|Jessica Mc Cosh Puls||Dakabin|
|Jessica Schwizler ||Casula|
|Joanne Cameron ||Clearview|
|Jodie Farnsworth||Botanic Ridge|
|Joe Robert Correia||Attadale|
|John Elliott||Bennetts Green|
|John Szabo||Emu Heights|
|John Willemse||Mile End|
|Jon Clover||Batar Creek|
|Josephine Fowler||Constitution Hill|
|Kate James||Avoca Beach|
|Kathryn Evans||Shailer Park|
|Kelly Allen||Ferntree Gully|
|Kiri Gray||Bibra Lake|
|Kristina Snowden||Arcadia Vale|
|Kylie Mc Fall||Armadale|
|Kylie Treasure||Baking Board|
|Kym Broome||Blind Bight|
|Layla Edwards||Hyland Park|
|Leanne Longley ||Frankston|
|Lesley Ann Walker||Deception Bay|
|Liam Nicholls||City Delivery Centre|
|Linda Crescenzi||Mount Hawthorn|
|Linda Lawson||Ferntree Gully|
|Lovisa Segerstrom||Coolum Beach|
|Marilyn Bond||Barrack Heights|
|Marina Markovich||Lake Gardens|
|Mark Packer||Arndell Park|
|Mary Adel Garay||Hampton Park|
|Mary Westren||East Hills|
|Melinda Ollerenshaw||Acacia Ridge|
|Melita De Ionno||Plenty|
|Mr Benny Binnington||Cherrybrook|
|Mrs Patricia Thio||Elanora|
|Mrs Sue Henderson||Ferntree Gully|
|Natasha Bermingham ||Ocean Grove|
|Nathan Herbert||Bawley Point|
|Neil Winch||Biggera Waters|
|Nelida Ottelli||South Morang|
|Pamela Rose Holt||Buranda|
|Rachel Brown||Cameron Park|
|Rhonda Gilbert ||Augustine Heights|
|Richard Thorpe||Austins Ferry|
|Rob Kavanagh||Cotton Tree|
|Rob Mc Keon||Brookside Centre|
|Roger Lowe||Bli Bli|
|Rose Mowlam||Briar Hill|
|Rose Mutch||Oaklands Park|
|Ross Cochrane ||Morphett Vale|
|Rowena Mc Carthy||Botanic Ridge|
|Sally Le Plastrier||Brown Hill Creek|
|Samantha Taylor||New Farm|
|Samuel Leland||Burns Beach|
|Sandra Miller ||Old Reynella|
|Sarah Attewell||Belimbla Park|
|Scott Touzel||Botanic Ridge|
|Sha Bana||Ascot Park|
|Sharona Josefsberg||Caulfield Junction|
|Simone Von Stieglitz||Scarborough|
|Sue Handros||Dingley Village|
|Sue Harvey||Babyl Creek|
|Sue Henderson||Ferntree Gully|
|Tania Foster||Daisy Hill|
|Teresa Milic||West Lakes|
|Toni Maree Chappell||Daisy Hill|
|Tony Du Preez||South Morang|
|Tracey Crotty||Botanic Ridge|
|Tracey Kruger ||Beachmere|
|Tyson Lewitzka||Back Valley|
|Vivian Di Biasi||South Morang|
|Wendy Giobbi||Fountain Gate|
|Wendy Roxburgh ||Alison|
|William T Heslop||Newport|
|Yukie Ramstrom ||Brookside Centre|
Terms & Conditions
- Name of Promotion
- Woolworths ‘Win a TV Cooler’ Promotion
- Permit Numbers
- VIC: 14/5262
ACT: TP 14/03365
- Schweppes Australia Pty Ltd ABN 51 004 243 994 L5 111 Cecil Street South Melbourne Victoria 3205 HELPLINE: 1800 244 054
- Relevant States
- All Australian States and Territories
- Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian residents during the Promotion Period in the Relevant States, aged 14 years + and who fulfill the entry requirements. Entrants aged under 18 years must have parent/guardian consent to enter the Promotion.
- Entry Restrictions
- Must be aged 14 years + Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible. “Immediate families” means spouse, partner, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manager, employee, officer or contractor.
- Promotion Period
- Starts: 12.01am 5/11/14 Ends: 11:59pm 2/12/14 All times are Melbourne times. No entries will be accepted after this time.
- Entry Mechanic
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must purchase ONE (1) Gatorade (any size/format including powder), Pepsi or Schweppes carbonated soft drink product (any size; including Traditionals, Solo, Sunkist, Mountain Dew, Seven Up, Passiona, Tarax, Woodroofes, (not all varieties available all stores)) from a participating Woolworths store during the Promotion Period (Qualifying Purchase) then visit www.pepsimax.com.au to complete the entry form including name, email address, contact number, postcode, the last five digits of the Qualifying Purchase barcode and the transaction number from the relevant Woolworths purchase receipt. Computer generated entries will not be accepted. If an entrant submits more than twenty (20) entries, for each Product used for his/her 21st and subsequent entries, the entrant must: (i) keep the whole label/packaging from the Product purchased used to enter; and (ii) retain a photocopy of the purchase receipt that identifies it as an item purchased during the Promotional Period. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
- There are 300 prizes (see Prize Details) that will be awarded to the first 300 valid entries randomly drawn in the draw. Entrants are only able to win one (1) prize in the Promotion (excluding SA).
- Maximum number of entries
- Multiple entries are allowed, however there is a maximum of five (5) entries per person per day. One entry per qualifying purchase. Each entry must be supported by a separate Qualifying Purchase. If not, all entries by the entrant may be declared invalid by the Promoter at its absolute discretion.
- Draw Details
- 3/12/14 at 11:00am The draw is a random electronic draw by computer at Anisimoff Legal Level 5, 492 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004
- Prize Details
- Each prize is a Pepsi Max branded 47L wheeled cooler with built in HD digital TV and speakers valued at $456.50 (inc GST)
- Prize Restrictions
- Prize Delivery
- Prizes will be delivered by the Promoter to each winner at the winner’s nominated prize delivery address. A signature on delivery may be required. Prizes will be shipped as they become available. Estimated shipping times will depend on the winner’s location and delays may be experienced due to production delays and the Christmas / New Year Period. Prize delivery is estimated to be completed by 31 January 2015.
- Total Number of Prizes
- 300 prizes
- Total Prize Pools
- $136,950 (inc GST)
- Notification of Winner(s) (including unclaimed prize winner(s))
- Winners will be notified by telephone and in writing (within 2 days) of being drawn
- Prize Claim Date
- Prizes must be claimed by 4/3/15
- Publication Details (of Winner(s))
- Publication at www.pepsimax.com.au after 3/12/2014. Winners names will be on website for at least 28 days.
- Draw for Unclaimed Prize Details
- 5/3/15 at 11:00 am At Anisimoff Legal Level 5, 492 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004 If applicable, publication at www.pepsimax.com.au after 5/3/2014
Trade Promotion: Game of Chance Terms of Entry
- These terms must be read together with the Schedule for this Promotion. The Schedule defines terminology used in these Terms of Entry. Participation in this Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms of Entry. Where there is any inconsistency between the Schedule and these terms, the Schedule prevails.
- Entry is open only to Entrants of the Relevant States/Territories who comply with the Entry Restrictions (if any). Directors, officers, management, employees and other staff (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees and other staff) of the Promoter or of its related bodies corporate, or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion Period.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must follow the Entry Mechanic during the Promotion Period.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period. Entrants may submit up to the Maximum Number of Entries.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over communications networks or services, the Internet, or computer or telephone networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
- The draw/s will be conducted in accordance with the Draw Details. Prize/s will be awarded to the valid entrant/s randomly drawn in accordance with the Prize Mechanic.
- The judges' decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific condition does not constitute a waiver of that condition or of the Terms of Entry in general.
- Prize/s are specified in the Prize Details. The total prize pool is specified in the Total Prize Pool section of the Schedule.
- All entries and materials submitted to the Promoter in connection with this Promotion, become the property of the Promoter and each entrant warrants that she/he has the right to transfer these to the Promoter. Each entry must be the entrant’s original work. By entering this Promotion entrants:
- consent to the Promoter making copies of or publishing the whole or any part of their entry and otherwise exploiting the entry and any rights in relation to the entry, to publicise this Promotion or for any other purposes; and
- undertake to the Promoter that their entry is not, and its use by the Promoter will not be, in breach of any third party intellectual property rights.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any breach of contract or any infringement or other violation of copyright or any other intellectual property rights or proprietary rights through the acceptance of entries into this Promotion and each entrant takes full responsibility for any such claims made in relation to their entry.
- Incomplete entries and/or entries that, in the Promoter’s judgment, contain offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate material or that infringe any third party rights will be invalid.
- Where a prize includes travel, the prize cannot be taken during peak periods and must be booked and completed as specified by the Promoter. If the prize is event based, travel must be taken to coincide with the event on the dates specified by the Promoter. (Winner and their companion/s must depart and return at the same time using the same air carrier, as specified by the Promoter.) No extension will be permitted. Any alterations to confirmed prize details will be at the expense of the winner and will only be permitted with the Promoter's prior consent. Any flights and accommodation awarded as part of a prize are subject to booking and availability. All costs associated with a travel prize which are not specified to be included in the prize, including but not limited to any transfer costs, meals, taxes (excluding flight related taxes), insurance, spending money and other ancillary costs, are the responsibility of the winner and their companion/s. The winner and any travelling companion/s are responsible for ensuring that they have all necessary travel insurance and documents to travel to the relevant place (including a current passport and visas, if required), otherwise the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid. (It is strongly recommended that the winner and participant of the prize acquire adequate travel insurance, where this is not specified as part of the prize.) Where a prize includes international travel, winners are advised to consult their healthcare professional regarding recommended immunisations and/or health checks prior to travelling and to check for travel warnings with appropriate authorities, including through www.dfat.gov.au.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any cancellation, delay or rescheduling of flights, and any costs incurred as a result (including, without limitation, accommodation costs) will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The prize will be awarded to the valid entrant.
- Where a prize involves the winner:
- attending an event, if any part of the event is abandoned, called off, varied or postponed for any reason, then at the Promoter’s discretion, the relevant winner (and their companion/s, if applicable) forfeits all rights to attend the relevant event and no cash or alternative tickets will be substituted for that element of the prize; and/or
- meeting or attending a function with a celebrity or other public figure, the Promoter will not be liable for the failure of the winner (and their companion/s, if applicable) to meet that person or failure of that person to attend the function, for whatever reason.
- If the prize includes vouchers, all vouchers are valid until the voucher expiry date specified on the voucher or by the provider of the voucher. Vouchers are subject to the conditions stipulated by the provider of the voucher. If the total value of a voucher is not used at the time of redemption, a new voucher may (subject to the conditions stipulated by the provider) be issued for the remaining amount. Any such further voucher is valid for the remainder of the original voucher expiry period. Vouchers cannot be redeemed for further vouchers. Once awarded, the Promoter shall not be liable for any voucher that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- Where a prize includes tickets, tickets are valid for the date or period as indicated on the tickets. Tickets are subject to the conditions stipulated by the provider of the tickets.
- The Promoter may in its absolute discretion, prohibit an entrant’s participation in this Promotion, cancel a prize or otherwise cease to provide any benefit of a prize to a winner and their companion/s if the entrant or the winner (or their companion/s), in the opinion of the Promoter, is under the influence of alcohol or any other drug, behaves aggressively or offensively, or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate (or of the business of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate), is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
- The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines. A full version of the Guidelines is available at http://www.alcoholguidelines.gov.au/.
- At the Promoter’s request, winners must participate in, and where relevant must procure that their companion/s participate in, all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding this Promotion or the winning of any prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter and its related bodies corporate using their name and image in promotional material. Without limitation, entrants consent to being broadcast, filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded without compensation while participating in this Promotion, or in taking or using any prize, and they consent to the Promoter repeating any such image, broadcast, film or other recording at any time.
- If an entrant is unable to or refuses or fails to take part in any element of this Promotion, or a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these terms, the Promoter reserves the right to discard that entrant’s entry and proceed as if that entrant had not entered the Promotion.
- The winner/s will be notified as stated in the Notification of Winners section of the Schedule and their name and state of residence will be published in accordance with the Publication Details. By entering this Promotion, each entrant requests that his or her full address not be published.
- If any prize is not claimed by the Prize Claim Date and Time, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct such further draws on the Unclaimed Prize Draw Date as are necessary to distribute the prize/s, subject to any directions given by any relevant authority. If required by law or any relevant authority, the winner/s will have their name and state of residence published in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Draw Publication Details. If a prize is no longer able to be redeemed, the new winner/s will receive a prize, as determined by the Promoter, of equivalent value (as if the original prize had been awarded to that person, less any administrative expenses incurred by the Promoter), subject to the approval of the relevant authorities in the Relevant State/s, if required. If no Unclaimed Prize Draw Date is specified, any unclaimed prize/s will be distributed at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Entrants acknowledge that there may be inherent risks in some aspects of the Promotion, or the prize and that participation in the Promotion and/or using the prize may involve participating in dangerous activities. By entering this Promotion and/or accepting the prize, entrants accept that risk. (Where applicable, the Promoter strongly recommends the user of a prize familiarise him/herself with the features of the prize and that appropriate protective clothing is worn at all times when the prize is used).
- To participate in this Promotion and/or the activities which may be awarded as part of the prize, the winner (and their companion/s, as applicable) must comply with applicable physical, health and fitness, and any other requirements associated with the particular activity. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that they (and their companion/s, as applicable) are sufficiently healthy and fit so as to safely participate in this Promotion and/or undertake the activities included in the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to deem that an entrant/winner (or their companion/s, as applicable) as not sufficiently healthy or fit. The entrant/winner must comply with all requirements and directions of the people responsible for the conduct of the relevant activity and must ensure that their companion/s also comply, if applicable.
- Where requested by the Promoter, any entrant or winner (and their companion/s, if applicable) must sign an indemnity and exclusion of liability form (provided by the Promoter) in favour of all parties involved in this Promotion and/or providing the prize prior to undertaking any specified activities forming part of the Promotion or prize. If any entrant, winner, nominated companion (if applicable) do not sign the indemnity form provided by the Promoter within the time requested by the Promoter, the relevant entrant’s or winner’s entry or claim will be deemed invalid.
- Prizes and participation in this Promotion are subject to any conditions imposed by the supplier or organiser of the prize, as applicable.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) by any person in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
- The Promoter may, without limitation, require the winner/s to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of compliance with any other eligibility or entry criteria. Proof considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any or all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this Promotion by, any person who fails to provide adequate identification to the satisfaction of the Promoter, or who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Promotion or acts in violation of these Terms of Entry, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- If due to any reason whatsoever the Promoter becomes aware after an entrant has won a prize that the entrant has not complied with these terms, that entrant will have no entitlement to the prize, even if the Promoter has announced them as a winner and that entrant will be required, at the direction of the Promoter, to return, refund or otherwise make restitution of the prize.
- Prize are not transferable or exchangeable (except as set out in these Conditions of Entry), nor can they be redeemed for cash. In the event for any reason a winner does not take an element of any prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. Prize Value is as specified on the Date at which Prize Value Valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the relevant authorities in the Relevant State/s, if required.
- The Prize will be provided by the Promoter to the winner as stated in the Prize Delivery section of the Schedule. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any delays in delivery.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the relevant authorities in each Relevant State/Territory, if required.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this Promotion results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.